If you want to renovate and change your kitchen sink or Installing A Kitchen Sink, you may want to dare to do it yourself. Sure you have individual requirements when it comes to how to integrate the sink in the kitchen. So that the sink combines one hundred percent with the style of the kitchen and with its requirements, you can choose between different mounting variants that have respective advantages. The installation of a sink, whether it is for a new countertop or replacing an old one, is a task that may seem difficult but does not require specific preparation. This article explains that installing a new sink is a simpler task than it seems and details how to remove the old sink or prepare a new countertop and then place a new sink.
The kitchen faucet is the tool that is used most often in the home. Accordingly, safe assembly and optimal operating comfort are at the forefront. Choose among the partners for the kitchen the optimal configuration for you. The one that lightens the work in the kitchen.
How to Installing A Kitchen Sink
Materials and tools you need
- measuring tape
- drill bit (10 wood)
- wood lime
- screw (large, to hold the cut piece, for example 5-50)
Prepare the installation
Make sure that the drainage and water supply preparation is correctly located at the installation site. This should be at a height of 40 to 60 cms. From the floor of the kitchen to the drainage outlet on the wall to achieve a suitable slope.
How to know if this is so? Very easy:
- Is it where you want to install your sink?
- Is the installation in a triangle in reverse? That is, is the drain pipe below the water supply?
If the answer to the first question was no, you should consult a Coflex Plumber, since you may have to make changes to the pipes behind the wall. On the other hand, if the installation is not in a triangle in reverse, you have two options:
- Buy a Flexible Trap that allows you to correct the phase shift (it will be explained more in detail in step 4).
- Call the Coflex Plumber to change the drain pipe and align it.
* In this installation the drain pipe was lowered to make a triangle in reverse that allows installation.
Unique Kitchen Sink Pipes – Priapro from installing a kitchen sink
Install the water supply
For this step you must make sure that the Control Keys are installed. In case they are not installed, you can do it in 3 easy steps:
Check that the threads of the water pipes are clean. Place sealing tape on the thread.
- * Tip: when putting the sealing tape do it in the sense of the hands of the clock, because this way you will avoid that it loosen. From 3 to 4 laps of tape is enough.
Install the control key.
- * Tip: Screw first counterclockwise until you hear or feel it fit; then screw in the clockwise direction, tightening the necessary. This way you will not damage the thread of the water supply.
If your preparation only has copper tube or CPVC, you can purchase the Compression Control Keys, which will allow you to do the installation without the need to install adapters. Do not remove the insulating board that is attached to the bottom of the sink because it has its utility: it serves to dampen the noises and impacts that occur when scrubbing.
Elegant Installing A New Faucet H Sink New Bathroom I 0d Inspiring from installing a kitchen sink
Whether you are installing a one or two sink sink, the steps to Installing A Kitchen Sink are the following:
- Make sure the surface of the sink is clean.
- Place the body of the Contracanasta and expanded polyethylene gaskets through the top of the sink. You can use one or both packages, depending on the conditions of the installation.
- From the bottom, place the rubber ring and the cardboard packaging.
- Screw and tighten the jam nut with the appropriate tool.
- Check the product sheets or installation instructions on the page
Unique Cheap Kitchen Sink Faucets Best Affordable Kitchen Faucets from installing a kitchen sink
To choose a trap you should consider:
- what space you account for your installation;
- The height of the pipe in your wall drain;
- if misaligned drainage conditions occur
Once you have chosen the model of trap or outlet for sink that you want to install, do not forget that in the pipeline in your wall drain you must place a Universal Pacifier to make the installation of your trap keep the seal and not leak.
* Note: In conditions of misaligned drainage the connection between the appliance and the pipeline is more than 10 cm out of phase, that is, the pipe is located above, below, to the right or to the left of the center, so the trap can not be installed on a regular basis.
Beautiful Kitchen Sink Overflow Pipe for Home Design Kitchen from installing a kitchen sink
Install the connectors of the control key to the kitchen key. In places with little space to introduce a tool we recommend flexible connectors with Adjustment Key, since you can do the manual adjustment at both ends of the connector without the need for tools.
Once everything has been installed, run the water to check that your installation does not leak.
- Cover the drain and wait for the water to reach the middle of the tarja.
- When you reach the middle, uncover the drain and check that no connection leaks.
Open the two stopcocks and the tap and check that there is no leak. In some kitchens the place for the sink is projected in front of the window. What happens when you want to open to clean or ventilate? For this, a special kitchen tap is required. Especially when the sink is built at a height that responds to ergonomic requirements, but that leaves little space up to the level of the window sill. Many Installing A Kitchen Sink fittings are perfectly suitable for mounting in front of the window. The taps simply change position to open the window. The body rises in a straight line from the stand and is placed to one side. And it is possible even with only one hand. The long and versatile connection flexes offer a comfortable space for this.
Find out the most recent images of 4 Installing A Kitchen Sink here, and also you can get the image here simply image posted uploaded by Suci Samiasih
that saved in our collection.
Related 4 Installing A Kitchen Sink